The website’s controller is LABEYRIE FINE FOODS, a simplified joint stock company with registered capital of €223,660,034, whose head offices are located at 39 route de Bayonne, 40230 Saint-Geours-de-Maremne, France, registered with the Bayonne Trade & Companies Register (RCS) under number 414 816 967.
The user is hereby informed that LABEYRIE FINE FOODS may make use of processors. In that case, LABEYRIE FINE FOODS will take care to supervise the contracts binding it to its processors, pursuant to legal and regulatory provisions.
2- PERSONAL DATA
a) Nature of the personal data
“Personal data” is understood as referring to any personal information (username, password, first name, surname, date of birth, and email, postal and IP addresses, etc.) which a user may provide to the website’s publisher when requesting information via the different sections of the website and/or while browsing the site. Regardless of their nature, personal data make it possible to directly or indirectly identify the user and send them information by electronic means.
b) Data collection and use
You may provide personal information to us when you visit our website at www.labeyrie-fine-foods.com. Within that framework, LABEYRIE FINE FOODS may collect your personal data by the following means:
- When you browse the website at www.labeyrie-fine-foods.com (i.e. technical information such as IP addresses or logs collected by cookies or similar technologies);
- When you send a request via the “Contact us” button
- When you apply for a job in the “Join us” section;
- When you submit personal information to us in any other manner.
The name-specific and identifying information and personal data collected on www.labeyrie-fine-foods.com will be used for the following purposes:
- To secure and improve the customer experience on the website (navigation, data security, etc.);
- To respond to a request following contact with you;
- To manage the recruitment space.
c) Recipients of the personal data
The personal data collected during a user’s browsing session will be sent exclusively to LABEYRIE FINE FOODS and its data processors, within the context of the performance of services linked to use of the website.
They may be transmitted to the following categories of recipients:
- Employees of LABEYRIE FINE FOODS working in the Marketing Department;
- Employees of LABEYRIE FINE FOODS working in the Customer Service Department;
- Employees of LABEYRIE FINE FOODS working on the Digital and Information Technology Teams;
- Employees of LABEYRIE FINE FOODS, of the group’s entities or of processors responsible for the recruitment and management of human resources, who will have access to some or all of applicants’ personal data;
LABEYRIE FINE FOODS ensures that secure, confidential conditions are place for use of the data.
Those data will only be communicated to outside parties if needed to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, or at the request of a government administration or judicial authority.
d) Length of data retention
Pursuant to current legislation, personal data will only be retained for the period of time which is necessary to the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Given that data retention needs may vary depending on the intended purpose, the personal data retention period may likewise vary. The criteria taken into account to determine retention periods include the following in particular:
- The period of time which is strictly necessary to fulfilling the intended purpose ;
- The customer’s consent to a longer period of retention of their personal data ;
- The existence of a legal or contractual obligation to retain the personal data ;
- The applicable statutory limitation periods:
- For cookies: 13 months from their installation on your computer or device;
- For customer identification data (first name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc.): three months;
3- USER RIGHTS
Users have the right to access, modify, restrict, rectify and erase their personal data at any time (Art. 34 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679). To exercise those rights, users can contact LABEYRIE FINE FOODS via its Consumer Service at : contactLFF@labeyrie-fine-foods.com or a letter to LABEYRIE FINE FOODS, Service marketing et communication, 77 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France.
4 – SOCIAL NETWORKS
5 – COOKIES
a) What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that are installed on your computer or mobile device. They can be distinguished by their unique identifiers associated with your computer or device. Cookies are designed to facilitate your online experience on your favourite websites, allowing them to “remember” your past actions and preferences. This means you do not have to set up your browsing preferences, such as location, font or language, each time you visit them. These cookies are stored in your computer’s RAM. They do not allow us to identify you. However, they do record information about how your computer navigates our website (the pages you visited, the date and time of your visit, etc.) which our systems can then access the next time you connect to the site.
b) Cookies used by the website
Below is a summary of the different types of cookies which we may use on the website www.labeyrie-fine-foods.com.
A persistent cookie is one which is stored on your computer until either it expires or you delete it.
A session cookie is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- To measure our audience
|Type of cookie||Function|
|_ga.: a third party persistent cookie used for statistical and tracking purposes||To distinguish users|
|_gat.: a third party session cookie used for statistical and tracking purposes||To throttle the request rate|
|_gid.: a third party persistent cookie used for statistical and tracking purposes||To distinguish users|
- To improve site interactivity
|Type of cookie||Function|
|_NID: a third party persistent preferences cookie||To memorize your preferences and other information using a unique identifier|
|_ppl language.: a third party persistent preferences cookie||To store your choice of language on the website|
|-utmb : a third party session cookie used for statistical and tracking purposes||To track the user’s session on the website; when used in combination with the _utmc cookie, it can track visits (sessions) on a given website|
|-utmc : a third party session preferences cookie used for statistical and tracking purposes||To act as a complement to the _utmb cookie, making it possible to determine whether or not there is a new visit by the current visitor|
c) Browser settings
You can allow or block cookies on your computer or device by means of your browser’s cookie settings. See below for how to enable and disable cookies in the most common web browsers:
- For Internet ExplorerTM : Click here
- For SafariTM : Click here
- For ChromeTM : Click here
- For FirefoxTM : Click here
- For OperaTM : Click here
LABEYRIE FINE FOODS may modify or supplement this policy at any time. Any changes and additions to these rules will come into effect as from their publication on the website.
As such, we recommend that you review this policy regularly.